|Description||Peritoneal dialysis involves surgery to implant a peritoneal dialysis (PD) catheter into your abdomen.||Screen lock, prevent unauthorized change in parameter||Excellent cold light: adopting LED as light source, without temperature rising.||White Black ultrasound with convex probe 6602||Infection prevention and control measures include, hand hygiene, personal protective equipment and waste management materials.|
|Content||Peritoneal dialysis involves surgery to implant a peritoneal dialysis (PD) catheter into your abdomen. The catheter helps filter your blood through the peritoneum, a membrane in your abdomen. During treatment, a special fluid called dialysate flows into the peritoneum. The dialysate absorbs waste. Once the dialysate draws waste out of the bloodstream, it’s drained from your abdomen.
This process takes a few hours and needs to be repeated four to six times per day. However, the exchange of fluids can be performed while you’re sleeping or awake.
There are numerous different types of peritoneal dialysis. The main ones are:
- Continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis (CAPD). In CAPD, your abdomen is filled and drained multiple times each day. This method doesn’t require a machine and must be performed while awake.
- Continuous cycling peritoneal dialysis (CCPD). CCPD uses a machine to cycle the fluid in and out of your abdomen. It’s usually done at night while you sleep.
- Intermittent peritoneal dialysis (IPD). This treatment is usually performed in the hospital, though it may be performed at home. It uses the same machine as CCPD, but the process takes longer.
- Clear visibility on important information with medical grade large screen
- More than 200D historical evento will be recorded for review
- Screen lock, prevent unauthorized change in parameter
- Drive lock, prevent unauthorized syringe replacement
- Labor ward remifentanil PCA protocol for option
- PCEA, PCS function for option
-Excellent cold light: adopting LED as light source, without temperature rising.
-Excellent daylight quality and CRI meet the illumination needs of the doctors.
-Long service life: LED life is up to 30,000 hours.
-Energy saving and environment-friendly.
Color Temperature 4800±300K
Illuminance Depth ≥500mm
Size of Light Field 160～220mm
Rated Power of Bulb 3.2V/1W (80pc LED bulb)
Power Supply Voltage 220V/50Hz
LED Bulb Life ≥30,000 hr
10 inch flickerless CRT monitor.
Two activeted probe connectors.
General, Obstetrics, Gynecology, small parts, Cardiology and Urology application.
1000 frames permanent storage, USB flash disk storage and update support.
Support laser printer to print the generated report.
Support storage, easy management.
DICOM 3.0 Supported.
Probe supported: Convex, Linear, Transvaginal, Micro-convex, 4D Volumetric.|
Personal Protective Equipment
Infection prevention and control measures include, hand hygiene, personal protective equipment and waste management materials.
The Protective equipment consists of garments placed to protect the health care workers or any other persons to get infected.
These usually consist of standard precautions: gloves, mask, gown. If it is blood or airborne high infections, will include: Face protection, goggles and mask or face shield, gloves, gown or coverall, head cover, rubber boots.
|Evacuation Chairs are specially designed seats into which mobility-impaired people are secured and transported from a building, usually via stairways.|